2010年3月26日星期五

Letter to ERNI

I know study is good and to get a degree is a must in my life.

But I got a lot of dreams and I want to succeed in my life by create a new pathway but not follow people ways. I desired a lot a lot and I want to be become the outstanding one among all. I know the people around me will never understand and agree with me.

In order to achieve my dream I spent my time thinking about that, and I decided to run my own business. I know everyone thought that I am silly and is chasing for a short term dreams and enjoyments. No one will support it but I still will work so hard just like how I put my effort in my study and work so hard to achieve my good grade in my academic.

Voucher King (Advertising Company and Media Magazine) and My study Room. I am very sure that I will make it successful than Media Focus and SUPER tuition centre. I have planned it well, did the research and surveys and having a lot of new ideas and new strategies to develop and sell our business.

I am now having very strong desire to do it. Everyone keep on thinking a lot of plans and new ideas but they are not taking actions immediately so they will not be success forever.

I got no turning back but got to keep on stepping forward. I will put 100% effort on it if I really want it just like last time I really want to get A1s in all of my Science subjects and make my physics become the best although there are so many intelligent students in my school but I still can make. Just because of I want it, no matter how hard is the starting, I still will 坚持and make it possible.

But I will still listen to your advice and no matter which way I choose I will work hard for it.

没有评论:

发表评论